Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Man - "I am AC while my wife 'to be' is AS, what should I do"


PLEASE HELP HIM OUT - I am a guy in my mid 20s and met this lady over a year ago,she is the perfect of nature I am very convince that she is the one meant for me,bt there is this but in it...we share almost identical genotype ,I am AC and she is AS...I love her and she does same..she want us to continue that God exist but am afraid of the risk I don't want to loose her and I know if the worst happen its gonna be an emotional breakdown for the two of us.....need ur advice.

todatsgist: AC + AS will give you the probability of giving birth to AA, AS, AS and SC. The SC genotype is almost same as SS but I've heard people say it's less chronic and sicklers of their nature have better quality of life than SS. don't ask me for proof or link. I'm only posting based on what I've seen and heard of the condition.

So medically both of you stand a chance of giving birth to a child that may give you so much stress that the love you have for the lady will be thrown out through the window. For now I will only advice you to quit the relationship, and both of you should look for a different match. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Don't bring any child into this world to suffer, God has given you wisdom, so please use it. 

P:S And to some so called highly educated people visiting this BLOG to only look out for grammatical errors and insult, instead of correcting me ... I just want you to know that whatever we attained in life is by God's grace ... Thanks.

Powered by Twitter Fan Box & Pizcar

 
Design by Samizares Todaysgist